Monday, June 28, 2004

Fresh Peaches

Morning (breakfast, snack):

  • half decaf coffee*
  • toasted whole wheat bagel with peanut butter
  • coffee* (from Java Express, a nice new coffee shop in Regina)

Afternoon (lunch, snack):

  • LO Rebel House Buffalo Burger on a partly whole wheat bun with ketchup and mustard
  • about 1/4 of a red bell pepper (raw)
  • skim milk
  • Tim Horton's decaf coffee*
  • toasted cinnamon raisin bagel with a little butter

Evening (supper, dessert/snack):

  • LO Rebel House Buffalo Burger
  • Kraft Dinner Extra Creamy
  • peas
  • skim milk
  • half of a fresh peach
  • 473 ml bottle of 100% orange juice
  • a whole fresh peach with a couple of scoops of peach mango frozen yogurt
    2 July 2004 update: The peaches I had on this day (June 28) were heavenly. I bought them at Safeway and I think they were labeled California 4044 Tree Ripe (I'm not completely sure because the stickers are long gone). Now, this is very important because today I had part of a peach that, while deceivingly similar to the heavenly ones, was absolutely terrible--grainy and lacking in flavour. This peach was labeled California 4038--not "Tree Ripe"! I think that's the difference, but I will try to confirm this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home